4 cl Bacon Infused LION’s Vodka
8 cl tomato juice
1 cl lime juice
4 dash Worchestershire Sauce
4 dash Tabasco
1 celery stalk
1 slice of bacon
1 pinch of Italian herbs
1 pinch of salt
freshly ground pepper
Bacon Infused Vodka
- Place a couple of bacon slices on a baking sheet and bake at 180° C in the oven.
- Let bacon cool down. Save the excess grease in a big jar and fill up with LION’s Munich Handcrafted Vodka.
- Close the jar and shake. Allow for it to infuse for one week in the fridge.
- Open the jar and remove the grease layer. Place a fine sieve and extra coffee filter above a big clean jar to strain the Bacon Infused Vodka.
Mary & The Bacon
- Pour all ingredients into a shaker filled with ice and shake.
- Strain the drink into a cooled long drink glass.
- Garnish with a celery stalk and one slice of bacon. Sprinkle Italian herbs, salt and freshly ground pepper on top.