Delivery, availability of goods, terms of payment
(1) Delivery times stated by us are calculated from the date of our order confirmation (§ 3 (2) of the Terms and Conditions), prior payment of the purchase price being required.
(2) If the product specified by the customer in the order is only temporarily unavailable, the supplier will also inform the customer immediately. In case of a delivery delay of more than two weeks, the customer has the right to withdraw from the contract. In this case, the supplier is also entitled to withdraw from the contract. In doing so, he will immediately refund any payments already made by the customer.
(3) The following delivery restrictions apply: The provider only delivers to customers who have their habitual residence (billing address) in one of the following countries and can provide a delivery address in the same country: Germany.
(4) The customer can pay by PayPal, direct debit or credit card.
(5) Payment of the purchase price is due immediately upon completion of the contract. If the due date of payment is determined by the calendar, the customer is already in default by missing the deadline.